ABS Filament for 3D Printer
The ABS filament for 3D printers is an extremely durable thermoplastic used for rapid prototyping. It easily molds when heated and sets evenly when cold. The ABS filament for 3D printers is used by a variety of manufacturing industries for parts requiring high precision.
The ABS filament for 3D printers is available in different colours and is 1.75mm in diameter. It comes in different spool sizes and weighs 1.35kg. ABS has good adhesion with other materials, and it is easy to print with and coat. It has a good temperature resistance, highly flexible, high machinability and strength.
3D Printing ABS Filament
- The ABS filament for 3D printers has properties such as high temperature resistance, flexibility, machinability, and strength that makes it preferable for 3D printer users because of its excellent printing results.
- As a thermoplastic polymer, ABS filament for 3D printers melts and cools without altering its chemical properties. This makes it an interesting 3D printer filament.
- The temperature required for melting is low, even for printing affordable durable parts.
- ABS filament for 3D printersprovides an excellent quality finish when handled properly, which is a challenge to many.
- The ABS material is a material known to be strong, tough and durable. It offers excellent resistance to heat, electricity and everyday chemicals. ABS filament for 3D printers is a bit flexible, therefore less brittle like PLA.
- ABS filament for 3D printersis easier to file and sand than other filaments. It can also be post processed with acetone vapour, which completely removes layer lines and provides a clean surface finish.
- The appearance is opaque ivory material, non-toxic, tasteless, and has low water absorption rate.
- ABS filament for 3D printerscomes in a variety of colours with 90% high gloss.
- TheABS filament for 3D printers is used for applications such as LEGO, electronic housings, bicycle helmet, automotive bumper parts, toys, musical instruments, pipe systems, home appliances, medical devices, etc.
- ABS filament for 3D printersis not biodegradable however, it is recyclable.
- ABS filament for 3D printersis often preferred due to its improved ductility. It has a higher flexural strength and better elongation before breaking, 3D printed ABS can be employed for end use applications.
- ABS filament for 3D printershas good adhesion with other materials and is easy to be printed, coated and plated.
- The ABS filament for 3D printershas a flammable polymer because of its oxygen index of 18.2.
Test your part
We provide sample testing service, allowing you to check the working quality of our 3D printer before placing an order
FDM 3D printers for your choice
L-300 FDM 3D Printer
The L-300 printer has a printing diameter of 300*300*300mm. This compact size makes it suitable for small scale printing and laboratory use.
L-800 FDM 3D Printer
The L-800 printer has a printing diameter of 800*800*800mm. This is used for industrial or commercial applications. It is suitable for large complex 3D printing.
L-1000 FDM 3D Printer
The L-1000 is a larger industrial 3D printer that is mostly used for architectural, construction, aerospace 3D printing because of its 1000*1000*10008mm printing diameter.